Sunday 25 November 2007

from stripes to spots a microview of OS 10.5

What we have is Apple new OS, its an improvement on tiger in many was

Best installation experience I’ve had for a long time on a OS. I started the instal and followed the prompts. Then I went away for a few hours (itook the GF home), and when I came back, it was rebooted, and ready to work away. Excellent installer easy to fellow and use no major problem on install.

Its UI is fast and snappy no really delay on loading any thing no lag when loading applications and just loads ease.

I am unsure on the 3D dock. Nicer its is though. But the small dot saying an application is open is nigh-invisible on my screen i like the black triangle it really showed up and was easy at a glance to see what was open. Also, the stacks are very useful, its keeping my downloads of the desk top.

I set up mail to view Gmail its was easy as punch and consisted of enter Email address and password and mail sorted the rest out.

So far very happy and very useable

No comments: