Saturday 1 December 2007

Mass effect

so i ben a week since Amazon delivered Mass Effect,

Now after 62 hours i have completed it. its odd i been waiting for this since i heard about it in the middle of 2006. Its been well worth the wait i have to say missions where varied and fights hard but not to hard, I went as full Paragon (light side) as i could to get the good ending, I will be playing full dark on the next play through. Oddly though i really used any botics (force powers) at all just on many heavy weapons shots, the shot gun once leveled to the max is devastating and charm was one of the best things to put points in to it really helped and opened up to dialogue on use and allowed interesting developments.

A sequel is of course in the works no doubt a sequel, which I will get as of course get as I did with KOTOR.

Also seth green voices the ships pilot which was a sweet moment when my brain figured it out,

Well worth it and a definitive get,

9.5 out of ten

No comments: